Friday, June 19, 2009

Ancient Navajo Prayer

When my daughter was in 3rd grade, we did a report on the Navajo Americans. We ran across an Ancient Navajo prayer while doing our research. One of my closest friends is Navajo and he would frequently refer to "Mother Earth" this helps explain what he meant. This is also one of our inspirations for the Green Print Alliance, enjoy: I see the Earth. I am looking at her and smile, because She makes me happy. The Earth, looking back at me is smiling too. May I walk happily and lightly on Her. Ancient Navajo prayer www.GreenPrintAlliance.com If you re-post or use this prayer, please credit this blog and use with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unveiling the Artistry of Dye Sublimation Printing

In the ever-evolving realm of printing technologies, dye sublimation stands out as a captivating and versatile method that has revolutionize...